The UAE real estate market witnessed a huge development in the last few years due to establishment of new real estate laws and regulations specially in relation to registration of property, sale and purchase transactions, leasing and rent whether inside or outside the free zones which lead the investor to seek the advice and consultation of professional law firms to protect his rights before entering into real estate projects and signing of agreements and contracts.
Our multilingual team of lawyers and expert consultants has great efficiency in providing advice, vetting and reviewing of contracts as well as a comprehensive understanding of real estate laws and regulations that enable them to provide the best solutions that match with the clients’ investments.
Our specialties include providing legal advice to our clients on a regular basis in the following areas:
- Property due diligence prior to entering into binding agreements
- Review, negotiate and conclude sale purchase agreements
- Long term lease agreements (residential & commercial)
- Home loans terms & conditions
- Direct and indirect investment
- Conveyancing – structuring the real estate acquisitions
- Property financing and restructuring (commercial, retail and industrial)
- Preparation of developers’ agreements
- Sub-division & strata documentation
- Real Estate Arbitration and Litigation
- Freehold agreements and Musataha arrangements
- Obtaining title deeds
- Property management agreements