Marine transportation plays a big and prominent role in the development and prosperity of the economic and commercial activity of the State of the United Arab Emirates which in turn enacted special legislations and laws regulating, nursing and reserving the rights of the traders, carriers, charters in all matters related to maritime transportation and trading movements across its territories.
Our team of consultant and lawyers specialized in the field of Maritime Law, disputes and claims arising from shipping, mortgage, registration, procedures of provisional and executive attachments on vessels, crimes arising on board vessels within territorial waters and all related matters to the field of Transport and maritime trade and work at keeping the rights of the clients.
Our areas on which we regularly advise are:
- Claims resulted from contracts and recovery of total losses
- Disputes resulting from Maritime shipping contracts Insurance Maritime losses.
- Arrest of vessels
- Bills of lading disputes
- Cargo and freight claims
- Collisions and accidents
- Salvage and wreck removal
- Casualties and personal injury
- Ship building and repair
- Charter party claims, prepare and study the contracts and terms for chartering vessels employment contracts for the captain and the crew.
- Shipping contracts, Financing, mortgage guarantees, royalties , registration and rent of ships
- Hull and machinery claims
- Pollution claims
- Disputes relating to the nationality of the ship and the laws applicable in the case of conflict of jurisdiction.